wondering if some nigi breeders wanted to do some trading??

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by sixshooterfarm, Jul 18, 2008.

1. sixshooterfarm

sixshooterfarm New Member

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    Ok so I am wanting to get some new bloodlines, and I have been contacted by several people wanting new bloodlines but live in different states. It is just hard to afford the goat and the shipping. So I am offering this to some people. We do some trading. You pic out one or two breedings and you get either a doe buck or whatever you want, I pick out equal to what you pick 9 say you pick out a buck and a doe, I pick out a buck and a doe) we do a trade and all we pay for is the money to have the goat(s) shipped, I pay to ship my goats and you pay to ship your goats. Let me know if anyone is interested!!

2. goatstafson

goatstafson New Member

Nov 19, 2007
    I would be very interested. Have you checked into what shipping costs would be? I live in Northern Idaho.

3. sixshooterfarm

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    The shipping is round about $200-$250. hey do you have a website so i can look at your goats and what bloodlines you have? thanks, rachel

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    wow cool idea. have to think on it. Not sure if I have anythign worth it though :shrug:

5. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Goatstafson, click on profile and it will show you her website address.

6. sixshooterfarm

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    I looked at her profile and i dont see anything. i will google it and see if anything will come up. Anyone else interested??

7. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Hmm, interesting idea! But I can't participate... I'm sure some other people will come along!

8. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    She does not have a website that I know of at the moment. I talked to her a few weeks ago. I live about 30 minutes from her and know her very well.

9. goatstafson

goatstafson New Member

Nov 19, 2007
    No I don't have a website. Keep meaning to put one up, but it just hasn't happened. Right now I am specializing in kids of the 2 legged type. I have a 3 year old and I am 18 month old. Sometime later in life there will be time for websites.

In looking at those costs, I am not sure I have enough money right now to pay all the shipping costs. Right now Nigerians don't seem to be selling in my area. No one is willing to pay for the registration. So I am pretty strapped for cash.

I do have a couple of nice registered does that I would be willing to lease out. You could just pay for shipping for one of my does, breed her and then keep her until she delivered, keep the kids and ship her back. My email address is blg357@verizon.net if you are interested.

Or we could just trade a doeling or something. That way we would only have shipping one way. Let me know what you think. You do have a doe that I

I am running a second round of blood tests in about a month. Until then I wouldn't send anyone. I am running CAE/CL with two different labs just to compare results and make sure they are the same. I am paranoid!