Wont be on much the next few days

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by sparks879, May 5, 2009.

1. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

I probably will be gone a lot the next few days. I might be able to answer some posts and i will try. But Mike will be home from Afgahnastan tomorrow. I got an early day from work so i can go pick him up from SeaTac. And then i have the next two days off. We plan on spending all of it together.
    Beth

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ

3. rkalgren

rkalgren New Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Falls Creek, PA
    Have fun, but don't do anything I wouldn't do. Oops, that leaves you wide open to do just about anything. :greengrin:

4. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Beth, Please do not think of this site. You spend as much time with him as you can.

PLEASE tell him THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE FROM ME

GOD BLESS HIM AND WE WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR WHEN HE IS HOME FOR GOOD. :hug:

5. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    That is wonderful. Don't you worry about here - you enjoy your time back together!!!!

6. bheila

bheila New Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Kent, Wa
    It always makes me teary eyed to think of loved ones in the services coming home :hug: Ditto to what Lori said, Thank him for his service! :grouphug: I wish I could be at the airport holding a sign thanking him myself :wave: Spend all the time you have together :stars:

7. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Enjoy your visit with Mike... and don't worry about it here ...on the goat spot.... we have it covered.......spend precious time with him....... and enjoy...... :hug: