Woo Hoo

Discussion in 'Mini Mania' started by kelebek, Jan 23, 2009.

1. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I do believe that Ginger was bred to Abba today!! :leap: :leap: When I did tail checks tonight at feeding - she had "snot" back there!!

I am so stoked! I can't wait for Abba's kid to hit the ground!!!!

Sorry, just had to tell someone.

So we are about 35 days from kidding and still doing breedings - so I will have kids all spring and summer being born!

2. PiccoloGoat

PiccoloGoat goat girl x0x0

Sep 10, 2008
    Australia
    oh wow thats awesome allison

Having any kids in september? :p

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Not as of yet. The ones being bred now are late June - but you never know.... if someone doesn't take or what not - we will be getting closer and closer to September. I would like to have everyone done by July is my goal - that was we can get everyone "sold" before the winter starts rolling around.

4. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Congrats! :clap:

5. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    :cool: I hope she took! That's great news! I can't wait to see all those cute kids!! :wink:

6. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    I hope she settled with Abba! I can't wait to see what kids he puts on the ground. :thumbup:

7. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I feel like such a "naughty" person. Every feeding I am lifting tails and "peaking"!! :ROFL:

8. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    You are a "true goat nut"....who else would be lifting tails and peeking? :ROFL:

I really hope she settled! Can't wait to see Abbas kids either...though I think Blue will have some awesome kids too.