The Goat Spot Forum banner

61 - 80 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
Goat Mentor
7,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Alright you guys! The goats are officially home. They got their probios this morning, and are just happily grazing in their new field now! They don’t usually get to graze much cause their pasture is in full sun, but now they have lots of shady grass and can graze and forage like they are meant to! They are peeing and pooping a lot so I know they are scared. But it’s normal and will just take a bit of time.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Wow, I could live in that! Eddie and Freddie are lucky goats. ;) Our goaties are jealous. They have tarp hoop shelters.

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
I like it, a lot! Freaked out at first glance of your mineral feeder, I thought you had put a small sink and medicine cabinet in there for them:) You're sure that little door isn't for the elves?

·
Registered
Goat Mentor
7,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
I like it, a lot! Freaked out at first glance of your mineral feeder, I thought you had put a small sink and medicine cabinet in there for them:) You're sure that little door isn't for the elves?
?? Lol what? Does my mineral feeder look like a sink?

Yes, the door is most definitely for the elves.

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
It takes a long time for pictures to load, so I caught a glimpse while scrolling.lol
I knew it had to be, all of that is so neat.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Wow not spoiled at all! :D

If our goats had that I would literally have to make myself not sit out there all day. ;)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Newbie future goat owner here! We're currently building our barn for our nigerian dwarf goats that are set to arrive in two weeks. I really like the feeders that you have on the wall. Are they screwed in or free standing? Do you happen to know where you purchased these? Of all things, I've been agonizing over hay feeders for weeks, haha!

61 - 80 of 83 Posts