Woohoo!!!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by goatiegurl*Oh, Jan 4, 2010.

1. goatiegurl*Oh

goatiegurl*Oh Senior Member

Nov 10, 2007
    Ohio
    I just bought my first two registered goats and will be picking them up next Tuesday after school! :wahoo: Yay! Now I can get into showing to :greengrin: I can't wait to go see them

2. pennylullabelle

pennylullabelle New Member

How exciting!! Congrats!! I finally had to sit down and fill out transfers and applications on 6 goats for 3 registries each...it was kind of a pain...but then I was like "what a relief! Now they'll be in MY name!!"

3. goatiegurl*Oh

Nov 10, 2007
    Ohio
    Yeah I just sent my membership and herdname app to ADGA so I'm waiting to get those back and I ordered a showmanship dvd,so when I get that back I guess I will be sending in transfers and then hopefully applications for kids in a few months :cool:

4. pennylullabelle

pennylullabelle New Member

So what breed did you choose? Any pictures or info on their parents? Breeders websites? I love to look at goaties!!

5. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    now thats real cool, congrats on the new does. Are you going to breed them or they already bred? or yearlings? breed?
    :stars:

6. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Where did you get a showmanship DVD from???? CONGRATS on your new girls can't wait to see pictures!

Jess
    Faint-Hearted Ranch
    www.faintheartedranch.net

7. goatiegurl*Oh

Nov 10, 2007
    Ohio
    One is turning 3 years old and due in March,and the other will be a dry yearling and is her 09 doeling,they are both Lamanchas and my favorite colors, black and tan, and chocolate and tan! :leap: I'm so excited,I've been wanting to get into goats and showing for several years now so this is awesome,and they will also be for 4-H. You can see them here

http://ravenwoodgoats4sale.com/Does.html

The older doe is Isolde,then if you go to the kids page, her doeling is on the bottom,Molly. You can see Isolde's dam here:

http://celticknotlm.com/Referencedoes.htm click on Beth,then go down one,her name is Independence :wink:

and I ordered the showmanship dvd from ADGA,I can't wait to watch it

8. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Neat-o! Those are some pretty Lamanchas! I myself have been thinking about getting a Boer or Nubian doe to breed for my own market wethers.

I love Lamanchas! They are cute!

9. goatiegurl*Oh

Nov 10, 2007
    Ohio