The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was giving my doe her wormer she is due in one month and she is in need for wormer. Her lids are on the white side. When I gave it to her I am not sure how much got in her. My other doe came up to see what was happening and I was moving her away and trying to give my doe her injection. Seems like more was on the outside of my doe. I looked for an injection site but couldn't see any. Should I give her more or wait?
I also have Valbazen but I knew I wasn't to give that to her in her early stage of pregnancy. Can she have that now or should I hold off?

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
She is due next month.

Animaldude888- you have to worm them if the are parasitic or you can lose them and the kid or kids. Like Ksalvagno said there are safe wormers.

·
Registered
30,157 Posts
be sure to treat the anemia as well....

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am with red cell. I gave her some yesterday but not sure if I should give it everyday for a week or not.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OK here I am again with a question. I have been treating her for the anemia with red cell once a week. End of last week her eye were getting color in them. Just checked her today and she is lighting up again. I gave her some red cell this morning. Am I not giving her enough red cell? Should I be giving it on a daily bases or once a week? Or this is day 12 since her last wormer. Should I give her another dose of wormer as well. She is due June 19th.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts