The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Human kids: You don't want to eat it? ok. You'll get hungry, this is what we're serving for dinner.
Goats: OMG, you don't like the grain? Let me buy a different feed. Don't like that, I'll make a mix and give you probios and electrolytes....etc etc. Still not eating the grain and I worry.

Human kids: Oh you're taking your medicine...
Goats: Almost in tears after worming one as she hated it and threw a fit over it then wouldn't take treats from me.

Human kids: Don't like the rain? I guess you should have brought your umbrella like I told you to.
Goats: Come on in babies, it's going to rain.

Human kids: You don't like baths but you're taking one right now.
Goats: Don't like baths? Lets figure out a way to get you clean without a full bath.

I'm not sure if I'm on the right track or if I should be nicer to my human kids. :p

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
LOVE!!! don't have human kids, but I have a brother who's 15. tough love for him (i.e. shut up and deal with life). goats, worry about them everyday, fuss over them just like you!!!!

I think maybe because goats can't talk to you like people can? although, I don't fret over the dogs and chickens half as much as I fret over the goats...

what does everyone else think?

·
Registered
31,433 Posts
lol..you are so right.....I have less patients for my human kiddos shananagans then goat kids lol..too funny....!!!! My kids are saying Yep yep yep ....UGh lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts