The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in my way home from school today and there's lots of traffic and someone sped around me and flipped me off because apparently I wasn't driving through the traffic fast enough, people are so rude these days. Sometimes I just really dislike people and want to say very bad things to them!

Anyways I get home and my buck beat down the wood fence and bred 3 of my does that I did not want to be bred! One of them being my five month old doeling! So I start to freak out. Pregnant does that I don't want pregnant, what to do? Call the vet. Straight to voice mail because apparently they close at 2:30!

Next I go to get my screw driver and one battery is dead and the screw driver apparently doesn't work with the other battery. I call my neighbor "can I borrow your screw driver please?" Of course the nice man that he is says of course and tells me where it is because he wasn't home. I looked and looked and couldn't find it anywhere. At this point I'm shaking because I'm so frustrated and he comes home to look for it and it was in his car. He apologizes but obviously it wasn't his fault. I fixed the fence and now I have to deal with my bred does. How long do you have to wait before giving them lute?

I had to vent to somebody, thanks for reading.

Oh look I turned the electric fence of and one of my does went thru and got her head stuck in a feed bag, gotta go!

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for you help. Maybe you can help me with my doeling. She seems to have lost her voice. She just make a sound now that sounds like she's pushing out air with a little squeak. What's wrong with her? Should I give her something?

·
Super Moderator
59,202 Posts
You can always give her B Complex and Probios. Offer her some electrolytes.

I wonder if she was screaming all day and just lost her voice. If the buck was chasing them around, she may have been upset.

·
Super Moderator
83,649 Posts
Good advice was given.

Goats lose their voices, if they yell out a lot, they will get over it with time, if they stop talking so much. ;)

I am so sorry, you are having such a bad day, hope things get better. Some people are so impatient, it is sad they have to treat you that way. :(

·
Registered
637 Posts
Sorry. Hope the Vent helped a little ..... we got 4month old does that were in with their triplet brother and am wondering myself if I need to worry ....
At least you made it home, and no one got hurt (yet)....

·
I'm not addicted - I'm in love!
5,018 Posts
Oh, what a day! I hope tomorrow is better for you!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts