The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to upload photos for the first time not from photobucket, so hope this works. My signature is not very good... I was wondering if a more computer-savvy person might want to take a shot at it. I just want a signature and maybe put it on my website for fun. I would like Pace, Shanti, and Melino to be on it, but those are the only guidelines. Do whatever you want. And if you have a nice picture for the background that would be nice. Or just a color, or anything. If you want to lable them with their names that would be nice too, and maybe even the words "Peace Goats" on it. If anyone wants to fool around with these pictures that would be great, but if not that's fine too. I know everyone is busy :)

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, glad that worked

I hope the fact that some are on their sides doesn't matter... pick any of these pics, and I can upload more if anyone wants different ones. Thanks

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's really cute! Thanks! Sorry, I forgot to mention that if you could make it longer horizontally than high (like yours or mine), that would be great!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts