The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
29,878 Posts
Shes cute. If shes more of a pet for your sister..then I say keep her lol. I have a few of those who are pet quality..I don't breed them. But I love them ;)

·
Registered
Goats
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shes cute. If shes more of a pet for your sister..then I say keep her lol. I have a few of those who are pet quality..I don't breed them. But I love them ;)
Well you see....this goat is a part of what i call the crazy squad LOL i have a buck & my sister has this doe and one more that is just crazy LOL So she isn't friendly AT ALL so I was hoping she would sell her & get a pygmy and or ND but she says No..... but thats ok lol

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
She is adorable :love:
Crazy goats are my favorite

Reactions: Iluvlilly!

·
Registered
415 Posts
If she was mine I would sell. I don’t do crazy any more, it’s not worth it and when the majority are sweet and under your feet it’s 10X harder dealing with them.
But if it’s hers it’s really her choice. Ask her why she wants to keep her and not trade in for something different. She might have a very valid reason, even if it’s just a valid reason to her.

·
Registered
Goats
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If she was mine I would sell. I don’t do crazy any more, it’s not worth it and when the majority are sweet and under your feet it’s 10X harder dealing with them.
But if it’s hers it’s really her choice. Ask her why she wants to keep her and not trade in for something different. She might have a very valid reason, even if it’s just a valid reason to her.
my sister says "She's weird and i love that about her!' I guess that's a good enough reason LOL

·
Registered
Goats
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Why are you thinking of selling her?
My sister wants to have more NDs and pygmys and you know you have to sell the ones that aren't what your looking for. Little Bit IS NOT what my sister was looking for but she keeps saying "I want more pygmys and Nigerians" I said thats ok but first you have to have the ROOM for more lol

·
Registered
Goats
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Update...my sister finally realized that little bit wasn't the goat for her and she sold her and her other pygmy midnight lol

·
Registered
Goats
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The intervention must have worked! 😆
Well my friend told me about a lady looking fir two pygmys and she said the woman had been battling cancer since her early 20s and she is in her 30s now... My friend says " I love her so much and she looks up to me like a mom" so i told my sister we should talk to this lady and meet her and long story short my sister sold the two pygmys to her lol But they are going to a great home!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts