The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Well, my username says it all... :)
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning was really really weird. I woke up with this bad pain in my intestines, so I got up to go to the bathroom like a normal person would. I got REALLY dizzy, to the point where I could hardly walk. By the time I was done going to the bathroom, I thought I was going to throw up, I didn't even know if I was going to make it out of the bathroom without passing out!

So I got up, washed my hands the best I could, and my face was just as white as a ghost. By this time that pain was still kinda there and I just left the room and headed off to my bedroom. Keep in mind that my bedroom is only 3 feet away from the bathroom.

As I left, my eyesight was getting really weird. I started crouching down and feeling around for things with my feet, because even when I had my eyes wide open, everything was black and getting blacker. When I hit my bed, everything got bright again and my head got really cold feeling and tingly. The pain stopped after being in bed for about 7 minutes but know it is sort of back...

Weird. And scary.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
How old are you? You should probably see a doctor. Those can be signs of serious issues. Stroke, bleeding aneurysm, sudden high or low blood pressure...

·
558 Posts
Where did you feel the pain? In the upper part of your stomach or lower?

·
Registered
133 Posts
If its lower left go to Dr you could have appendicitis I had to have mine removed at age 24. I'd get checked out

·
Registered
361 Posts
Do you have someone who can drive you to the doctor? Doesn't sound like you need to be behind the wheel right now :) Hoping you're back on your feet soon.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Agree with everyone else, please get checked out. Could be a variety of things, but nearly blacking out alone is a great reason to head to the doc, not to mention the pain. Hope you feel better soon.

·
Registered
31,496 Posts
That is scary...go see a dr...and let usknow what he/she says...updates so we dont worry

·
7 does - 2 bucks - 1 wether
11,090 Posts
That happened to me once, I stumbled into the bathroom, the world went black for what seemed like a long time. I couldn't even find the door. I was also ashen. I beleive it was a sudden high/low blood pressure, exagerrated by a high fever. I would pay the doctor a visit to be safe.

·
8,389 Posts
I agree, head to the doctor, or at the very least, call someone to be with you and monitor your situation!
Feel better soon.

·
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm fine now. Mom said I was just tired... I don't know what to think. I have had something similar happen in the shower before but I believe that was JUST the shower and me just waking up mixed together. *sigh*

·
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That happened to me once, I stumbled into the bathroom, the world went black for what seemed like a long time. I couldn't even find the door. I was also ashen. I beleive it was a sudden high/low blood pressure, exagerrated by a high fever. I would pay the doctor a visit to be safe.
I felt SO terrible... and kind of scared because no one was awake. I went back to sleep and dreamed about puppies though... hey, that's got to be a good sign. :rolleyes:

·
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It was ridiculous feeling when it went dark! I opened the door and it was just getting darker and darker... I had my eyes wide open trying to see but everything was just black! I had to crouch down and feel stuff, but I was really more worried about just getting IN BED because I felt like I was going to either puke or pass out.

·
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
AND I just broke my dental thingy so I have to pay my parents 300.00 or something. No doctor visit.

·
Registered
31,496 Posts
are you under any stress? sounds like your blood pressure might have dropped rapidly...take it easy the next few days...lower your salt intake..eat fresh fruits and veggies..and avoid foods with hydrgentated oils ...treat yourself right...coming from a family with too many illnesses I wish I started younger in taking care of myself...I tell my kids the same thing ...;)

·
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Oh trust me, there are all sorts of things wrong in my family. I have had gut problems all my life, my grandma and grandpa died of cancer, my mom has been sick, bad allergies, and my other grandma is anemic right now. If I had more control I might see a doctor, but I think I will just take it easy for the next few days and see what happens.

·
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I suppose I am quite stressed at the moment. Can't remember why, but I also have OCD so that does NOT help when I am stressed out by anything.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts