The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I thought I was so organized and had due dates on everyone. NOPE I blew it. See I was out of town and someone was watching my animals, well, my buck Mikey got out and decided to romance some girls. Well they said it was only Penny Lane, they said he had no interest in anyone else.
Well I figured out why he was not interested in anyone else, it was because he already bred several :GAAH: I can not believe it.

So I posted that I lost Monica's babies, and that is the worst feeling I have had, I have never lost both babies before, see is crying like crazy.

Well after Church we decided to fill tanks and just clean things up in the barn and make more stalls. Well, Penny Lane was off by herself, but Zyla, she was talking like crazy. So I stayed out and worked in the barn and I put her in a stall where I could watch her on the camera. As I started to get everyone put away, She really started to yell, so I went to her and sure enough here comes a baby. I helped her get the baby to her front so she can clean it up and I just cleaned its nose and mouth, then here come another one, :dance: That one was a little stuck, she yelled like crazy, so I helped pull this one and took it to the front so she could clean it up. :stars: WOW we have two babies and I was not even ready for her to kid. Yep they are from Mickey, so I did not get her the CDT, or just to say the least I was not prepared. But it was a good outcome. I got a :boy: and a :girl: . Thank you lord.
They were dried off, and I sucked all the gunk from their mouth and nose, and had a full belly before I came in.
I tell you Zyla is mean. She bit me several times, she has always been mean but wow I had to watch her, she tried to bite my nose even. She was like "these are MY babies not yours".

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Wow congratulations! What a pleasant surprise! Glad this one went so well. Beautiful babies!

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Idahodreamer said:
:clap: very cute!!! I had a nubian doe like that. . . she went for the the area behind the knees with both butting and biting.....
She does that also. I can be in feeding and she will walk up behind me and I feel something pulling my coveralls. She is mean. I would get rid of her but she was given to me by a friend so I can not. She does have nice babies though.

Hopefully I will get some dry pictures tonight. I was watching them on the TV because the barn camera show them also, and man they are so active and all over the place. I can sit there and watch the TV, stay warm and laugh watching them.

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I will have to get pictures of them all dry now. They are so darn cute, (so aren't all the babies)? I went in to pick them up and love on them a bit ans mom bit me again, so i had to give her the grain so she would leave me alone.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts