WOW I really blew it.

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by sweetgoats, Dec 27, 2009.

1. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Well, I thought I was so organized and had due dates on everyone. NOPE I blew it. See I was out of town and someone was watching my animals, well, my buck Mikey got out and decided to romance some girls. Well they said it was only Penny Lane, they said he had no interest in anyone else.
    Well I figured out why he was not interested in anyone else, it was because he already bred several :GAAH: I can not believe it.

So I posted that I lost Monica's babies, and that is the worst feeling I have had, I have never lost both babies before, see is crying like crazy.

Well after Church we decided to fill tanks and just clean things up in the barn and make more stalls. Well, Penny Lane was off by herself, but Zyla, she was talking like crazy. So I stayed out and worked in the barn and I put her in a stall where I could watch her on the camera. As I started to get everyone put away, She really started to yell, so I went to her and sure enough here comes a baby. I helped her get the baby to her front so she can clean it up and I just cleaned its nose and mouth, then here come another one, :dance: That one was a little stuck, she yelled like crazy, so I helped pull this one and took it to the front so she could clean it up. :stars: WOW we have two babies and I was not even ready for her to kid. Yep they are from Mickey, so I did not get her the CDT, or just to say the least I was not prepared. But it was a good outcome. I got a :boy: and a :girl: . Thank you lord.
    They were dried off, and I sucked all the gunk from their mouth and nose, and had a full belly before I came in.
    I tell you Zyla is mean. She bit me several times, she has always been mean but wow I had to watch her, she tried to bite my nose even. She was like "these are MY babies not yours".

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. ProctorHillFarm

ProctorHillFarm New Member

Oh cute! Congratulations on the healthy babies!

:birthday:

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    awe what cuties

congrats on the healthy ones :clap: :leap:

4. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Congrats!!! :cool: :wahoo:

5. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    What wonderful news Lori!! Congrats on 2 healthy babies!

6. BetterBuckskins

BetterBuckskins New Member

Feb 1, 2009
    Taxachusetts
    Oh wow, so nice to have little ones, congrats! :thumb:

7. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    That's great news! Congrats!

8. citylights

citylights Member

Jul 3, 2009
    Southern California
    Oh my! Congrats -- I have to laugh at her trying to bite you! They are such stinkers even when we are helping! LOL

9. Idahodreamer

Idahodreamer Senior Member

:clap: very cute!!! I had a nubian doe like that. . . she went for the the area behind the knees with both butting and biting.....

10. shanzone2001

shanzone2001 New Member

Nov 8, 2009
    Congratulations! :girl: :boy:

11. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
  12. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Congrats - they are absolutely adorable - I just love them!

13. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Wow congratulations! What a pleasant surprise! Glad this one went so well. Beautiful babies!

14. Trace

Trace New Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Yeah - cute babies!!!!!!

15. Firestone Creek Farm

Firestone Creek Farm New Member

Jul 11, 2008
    NC, USA
    Awww! Congrats! I am so glad that this went better. :) Beautiful babies! :)

16. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    She does that also. I can be in feeding and she will walk up behind me and I feel something pulling my coveralls. She is mean. I would get rid of her but she was given to me by a friend so I can not. She does have nice babies though.

Hopefully I will get some dry pictures tonight. I was watching them on the TV because the barn camera show them also, and man they are so active and all over the place. I can sit there and watch the TV, stay warm and laugh watching them.

17. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Oh wow, they are cute! Congrats! Good thing you were there to assist this doe. Again, sorry about the other two.

18. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I will have to get pictures of them all dry now. They are so darn cute, (so aren't all the babies)? I went in to pick them up and love on them a bit ans mom bit me again, so i had to give her the grain so she would leave me alone.