wow so busy

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by sweetgoats, Jul 23, 2010.

1. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    It has been such a busy busy month here. We were at a rodeo for almoat a week, while my daughter performed at the rodeo every performance, then we had to load up head home drop off the horse and head to the fair grounds where she handed out the trophies for the car races (as the fair queen), then Monday night she threw out the first pitch of the Sky Sox (Rockies minor league). They I had to fly out the next morning on a business trip and I am there now. MO, wow is it HOT here. I fly home and head straight for the County fair and I will be there until the 31st.

Wow no wonder I am so darn tired. So anyway, I will not be here much at all until August.

2. glenolam

glenolam New Member

Jul 20, 2010
    Canterbury, CT
    I would say so! A day at the spa seems in order once things settle down! :)

3. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    Wow sounds like you are VERY busy! Congrats to your daughter! She must be having a BLAST! The rodeo sounds like fun, I haven't been to one in years and miss going! I am sure the fair will be a fun way to end the month!

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    that is very busy..... :help: Sounds like... you need a vacation.... :wink: :greengrin: :thumb:

5. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Sounds like a great idea. I am getting ready to board now, so off I go again.

6. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    hopefully you can rest soon. I know I need it too, really busy