The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We are so happy to have you! TGS is my only “social outlet” with anyone online. It’s the only place I think I will ever have an account on. Everybody is always here for each other and listens to each others worries and concerns. This is probably THE best website there is.
I am Quickly learning how nice every body is and I am so great full to have found this place

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
TGS is my only “social outlet” with anyone online.
Same here. I have never and will never do FB. I used to be on a forum for Disney fans. It used to be huge and fun. Between FB and some nasty posters; it has dwindled down to 2. So I guess technically I am still on. We had 3 but the other lady just quit one day. The other guy and I exchange pleasantries a few times a week.🙁
So TGS is it for me for information as well as friends/family.

Welcome The Goat. The longer you stay the better it gets.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Same here. I have never and will never do FB. I used to be on a forum for Disney fans. It used to be huge and fun. Between FB and some nasty posters; it has dwindled down to 2. So I guess technically I am still on. We had 3 but the other lady just quit one day. The other guy and I exchange pleasantries a few times a week.
So TGS is it for me for information as well as friends/family.

Welcome The Goat. The longer you stay the better it gets.
This place is so amazing thank you for being so kind to me I plan to be here for a long long time thank you guys for being such kind people

1 - 16 of 16 Posts