WOW!

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Muddy Creek Farm, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    We are moving on Tuesday or Wednesday! Our power gets shut off on Tuesday and to have it turned back on would cost $1,500 soooo... we are just going to move instead :shocked:

2. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Ick, I know the feeling and I'm only moving a couple blocks away lol. It's crazy getting everything switched! I hope cowgirl goes soon so you can stop worrying about that too!

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    yikes! she better kid tomorrow!

4. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Yeah she better! But either way I don't mind, I mean I will check on her frequently and stuff so I'm not too worried about that. We fed the goats tons of hay today and boy do they love it! Since we won't be taking any hay with us (my grandpa and uncle have hay feilds and lots of hay) we are stuffing the goaties with it.

5. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Maybe you can sell your excess hay and help with moving expenses....I do hope Cowgirl has those kids soon, instead of on the way there!

6. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    yah depending on how much you have it might be nice for you to offer it to some other breeders in your area. :shrug:

7. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Don't have any breeders around here, not within 2 and a half hours. It is only 9 or so bales lol. But the goats are in heaven.

8. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I am sure they are. So do you have a buyer for your house?

9. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Well the house we are moving into is a rent to own and a realtor will be selling this one (is selling this one...) But we wanted to get moved as close to the beginning of the school year as possible.

10. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I see. well thats cool that you have the rent to own on the new house. It can be so hard to get a house sold before you can purchase another one.

11. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    I hate moving- always works out but it's a stress. I hope it all goes smoothly for you.