WTB: Bottle Baby in WA State

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by empera, Mar 21, 2009.

1. empera

empera New Member

Mar 20, 2009
    Update! I won't be showing this year ):

Please, I can only spend a tiny tiny amount on babies this year. If anyone can give me a great deal under 100$ for two (doe and wether) I would appreciate your help. I would be willing to travel a ways to meet you for these two.

Pictures please. Offer your breeds (please no boers, adorable but too large)

I beg all of you to reconsider your prices. D:

Thanks,
    Kayla

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Re: WTB: Doeling Bottle Baby Nigerian Dwarf in WA State

welcome Kayla...to the goat spot.....glad to have you here ...... :wave:

Good luck in your search... :greengrin:

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas

Welcome Kayla :wave:

What part of Washington are you in?

I am just outside of Spokane and might be able to help you out. I also know of a couple other members on here that are in Washington - or close to depending on what area you are in.

You are welcome to call me if that is easier - 509.499.5828

4. bheila

bheila New Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Kent, Wa

Hi Kayla, glad to see your here. A few days before I emailed you there was a bottle baby fainter on CL for only $25. I emailed them but they didn't respond back. I'm sure someone scooped her up fast at that price. In case your wondering this is Sheila. Your going to love TGS.

5. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon

Hi there,

I raise Nigerians in NW Oregon and sell a lot of our kids to people up in WA state. Pretty often I am able to meet people in Kelso, WA. So, depending on where you are I have a bottle-baby, blue-eyed, show quality doeling for sale right now. She is pictured on our website. Let me know if you might be interested or if you are too far up there. :) I've sold kids to people past Seattle and further east towards Spokane. I am selling a couple kids to a breeder in Idaho next month. . . so they're getting around. ;)

6. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas

side note Olivia - the people in Idaho have a half brother to my Joe Dirt and he has the same hair do!!! Just wanted to let you know!!

7. empera

empera New Member

Mar 20, 2009

I responded to that email 10 minutes after it was posted and she was snagged up! ): She was sure adorable too..

Capriola - I love your blue-eyed doeling! I live in the Seattle area and am willing to travel. But 400$ is very expensive for me. That's what I'm trying to spend on two together and spend the rest on spoiling them silly. :p How expensive will the doe be that was born on 3/14? Will you have any pictures up soon?

Kelebek - I'm specifically located in Renton/Issaquah which is close to North Bend somewhat. :)

&& Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

8. empera

empera New Member

Mar 20, 2009
    Update - (Look above)

-bump.

9. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Empera -

Are you looking for mixed breed or purebred unregistered, or registered?

I will have 3 does to kid out the end of April if you are interested. One is a registered Nigerian (will possibly sell kids as unregistered), same with another, and the 3rd - dam is 75 boer/25 sanaan bred to a blue eyed Nigerian. I did this breeding with a different Nigerian sire last year, and the kids were gorgous.

Let me know if any of those interest you, and then I have more mid June.... have lots of babies coming up.

10. empera

empera New Member

Mar 20, 2009
    They can be unregistered or whatever. I'd really like Nigerians because they are small :) Do you have pictures of the Nigerian Buck's babies?

What would the price be? I can't pay more than 100$ for both :/

11. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    You can see all of my goaties on my website (listed in my signature block). My goaties start at $100.00 and go up because I run a 100% tested and clean herd.

You are welcome to call me on my cell 509.499.5828 or email me at sunset_lake_ranch@yahoo.com