The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am looking for a registered (preferably AGS, NDGA, or both) Nigerian doe, doeling, or two. I already have a couple registered Nigerians, and am wanting to increase my herd. I would reall like to get a doe that is pregnant, or soon to kid, but would also love to get one that is bred or at least old enough to breed. If the price is reasonable (I do have a budget), I would like to get two from the same place. If you have registered stock you may want to sell and your in central texas, let me know! These goats will get a good home, and lots of love. Thank you!:thankU:

·
Premier Colorado Nigerian Dwarf Breeder
1,092 Posts
I just posted a nice doe.
She is *D blue eyed. Good udder and nice big teats.
She is in milk right now.

I will have babies on the ground soon too from another HUGE udder doe, Polly, and then 4 more does kidding end of June.

check out www.LilBleats.com.

American ships out of ColoSpr to Texas real cheap. I've brought a number in without issues.

HTH,

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just posted a nice doe.
She is *D blue eyed. Good udder and nice big teats.
She is in milk right now.
I took a look at your website. You have very pretty goats, and I love the Doeling you're selling, but I don't think I would want to ship that far.
How does that work, by the way? I didn't know it was common to do that with goats. And how much would it cost to ship one doeling?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts