The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Amanda.. first time posting but repeat reader lots of good advice for newbie goat owners :) .well to start off my husband and I decided to get 2 goats for our 3 lil girls...we got a 6 month kiko mix buckling (very fertile guy)and the sweetest 7 month lil boer /Nubian mix.. well 2 were not enough we went back to the goat farmer and begged him for more :D we got 2 more 6 month old boer nannies (these ones were wild) took my hubby forever to catch:ROFL: .(they were left in the field- farmer was done with them just wanted them gone) needless to say my hubby was feeling left out so we went back. . :)and bought the mommy to the 2 nannies we bought before ..she is a BIG girl and our herd queen and loves her grain!!!. well I was left out no nanny for me :( .so I looked and looked ..no luck..so hubby said lets go to livestock sale I will get you one.. well I got 3 .;)
2 nannies and the most beautiful spotted /dapple buckling.. (saved them from meat them market) ..1 is a Boer nanny big girl .the other nanny I no idea what breed she is :confused: ill post pics later and maybe someone can tell me.. but we have discovered our love for boer goats.. their really awesome :cool:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thank you all for the warm welcome :clap: yep like any proud goat mommy :) I do have pics , but I gotta wait for hubby to get home ..they are all saved on his phone so I will post them later on .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts