The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yay! 1 boy and 1 girl. Our first girl!!! I was up till 2:30 am. decided she needed some more time and I was frozen solid so I drove back to the house and got 1 1/2 hours sleep. When I got back to the barn they were both standing and semi dried off! Anyway 24+ hours and 1 1/2 hours of sleep do not mix well so I am going to bed.

The boy is called Bambi cause he has spots like a deer! My mom named him lol. I still need a name for the girl. Oh and the girl looks like her mom, but no spots. :) I forgot how small they are! I can't believe Xcell had two in there! I was positive she only had one. A very nice surprise.

Me and the kids getting warm:

Bambi:

He thinks the coat makes him look weird:
his spots:

The doe:

·
Registered
5,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh yes the girl stays! I can't keep the boy though. We will see but I think I will be selling him as a buck since he has good lines. Oh yeah they are ND's by the way. I don't think I said that.

This is the first girl out of six boys. :shocked:

I will be thinking pink for you Di. This was my only doe to kid until June so I am enjoying this as much as possible.

·
Premium Member
10,557 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS, on the Doe. That is great. They are adorable. :clap: :leap:

I remember when we first started in goats we went four years before we got a doe.
Are they registered?

·
Registered
5,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone! I only got 3 hours of sleep and I am going to head back over to check on things. I also just want to cuddle with them! :love: :hug:

They will be AGS registered. Daddy is
LOST VALLEY KW ALEXIS *S
DOB 3/9/07

SIRE: Gay-Mor's RA Kingwood ++*S
1xGCH, 1xRGCH, 1xSrCH, 1xRsSrCH
1/25/97-5/20/07
S: Stonewall's Raising Arizona ++S
D: ARMCH Goodwood Trillium 2*D E
SS: Stonewall's Longstreet
DS: ARMCH Goodwood Kauri Tree ++*S
SD: Goodwood Penny Lane 5*D
DD: Goodwood Killeen *D

DAM: MCH Lost Valley Callisto 2*D “E” (91.0)
1xJrGCH, 2xGCH, 2xBU
S: MCH Goodwood Tahoe +*S
D: Goodwood Sisley *D
SS: ARMCH Goodwood Kauri Tree ++*S
DS: Lost Pines KT Sugar Daddy +*S
SD: Goodwood Bejou Merry 4*D
DD: Goodwood Dingle

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
I needed to smile and boy did those cuties do it! That sweater (sleeve) is the cutest thing too!

·
Registered
5,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am surprised at how good of a mom Xcell is! She can be pretty shy of people but since the kids she has been letting me do pretty much anything to her. She even cleans off my hands since they smell like her kids! She is very attentive and even cleans their bum bums off! My last doe, Anna, would save that job for me. None of the other does are allowed near her kids but I can hold them and pick them up! She is awesome! :)

I will get some more pics tomorrow so be ready. :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts