YAI! one left

Discussion in 'Birth Announcements' started by SDK, Feb 23, 2010.

1. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    the goat gods are smiling upon me. Went to feed before school and OMG! kabooki had twins on the ground PLAYING! :kidblue: :kidblue:. both are chocoalte and white, I THINK blue eyes.. didnt get much chance to look them over but both nice kids. they'll be available as a wether pair or a buck/wether pair, pending evaluation.. so anyone with mini manchas hit me up.. its a deal!

then about 15 minutes after i'd got there, Twist starts contracting.. so okay i waited and got everything together..

first kid was head only(HUGE!) so i helped her out and out slides this beautiful red gold kid.. m mom cleaned it off as i prepped for the second.. she then said OMG you are keeping thisbaby, it has blue eyes.. i go yea yea.. only if its a doe.. of course it was :kidred: my mom is in goatie love :lovey: she claimes it as her golden retriever( its really a pale chamoisee or a red gold)

then came a tail.. i was like// WTH? helped out a tiny bit and out slides a really pretty dark kid.. color is way cool..like a wild type marking. with AWESOME blue eyes .. i was like doe doe doe doe nope :kidblue:

then came a back foot.. a tiny back foot. then slide out a pretty little gold and white kid with blue eyes. of course a :kidblue: .

but the local client came to pick out a herdsire, since iwont have a buck he can use anymore, and after a ton of "deliberation" ( it was more of him playing) he picked the second kid

so i have two mini manha kids ( thing1 and thing2) and the gold and white buck kid available( named him SDK BOH Cary Grant)(SP?)

anyway.. some poorpictures!

2. Idahodreamer

Idahodreamer Senior Member

That little doeling!!!!!!!!! :love: Congrats on healthy babies!
    Who's left? Bird?

3. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Wow...Adorable babies :love: And two mama's in the same day :shocked:

4. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    yep just birdy left.. and she's the key to the ultimatum of who stays and who goes.. get one with it bird!!

i love the little buck and doe i've got left.. that buck is darling, but. nobucks for me

5. Idahodreamer

Idahodreamer Senior Member

I've had at least fifteen kids born on our farm since we got goats and I've only got 2 bucks . . . out of 5 different does! :shocked:
    Sorry for the change of subject but when you said no bucks for me . . . sorta sparked the realization . . .
    yeah, he is too cute to be a buck!! LOL

6. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    lol if i was keeping more nigies, he'd be staying, but :/ .. oh well, he'd be a nicebuck for someone else needing to improve on milk capacity. him mom is a cow!

7. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Aww...they are so adorable... a big congrats.... :greengrin: :love:

8. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    the doe has been named! SDK BOH Ginger Rogers.

sorry.. i love fred astaire movies, and most contain her Including my favorite! TOP HAT!!!<3

9. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    no babies yet from bird. had to pull cary off his mom, kabooki flung him like a booger. so he's home with me on a bottle. anyone want a bottle buck?

10. farmgirl42

farmgirl42 New Member

Jan 2, 2010
    Eastern Ohio
    Congratulations! :clap: They are all adorable!

11. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Oh my...so cute! Gorgeous babies! And I keep meaning to tell you...the goat in your avatar is stunning!

12. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    lol thanks.. and that's my demi! lol she's beautimous, though still thinks she's a lap goat :p the dork. but that was taken after winn jr champ at OC fair

13. CottonwoodCroft

CottonwoodCroft Member

Jan 26, 2010
    Inyokern, CA
    Congrats on some very cute babies.
    Really love Thing 2, such a sweet face!!!

14. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    thing 2 is mr lovebug.. i didnt want to give them official names because then i'd want to keep them :p i named cary and now i'm attached to him..