YAY!!!! He's HOME!!!!! (***Updated photos pg. 2***)

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by myfainters, Apr 10, 2010.

1. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    We went and picked up my new buckling today!!!! He is 8 weeks old as of yesterday.... I am soooooo in love! :love: :love:
    Here are some pictures of him.... he's not very photogenic... he's actually INCREDIBLE :drool: in person.
    Hopefully I'll get some better photos of him soon. I'm soooooooo excited. :clap:

Attached Files:

2. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Re: YAY!!!! He's HOME!!!!!

What a handsome lil' guy!! Wow is he WIDE!!
    Congratulations!!

3. Nubiansrus1

Nubiansrus1 New Member

Sep 2, 2009

Excuse my ignorance about them but is he a fainter? I was offered a buck fainter one time and he was not so attractive, lol. So I kind of thought them not the best looking goats, but Im learning different lately. He is really GORGEOUS!! Hes changed my mind for sure.

4. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA

Yes, he is a fainter. :) I need to get good pictures of him.... but these were the best I could get as he was still trying to unfold after being in a crate for 7 hours. :)

5. Nubiansrus1

Nubiansrus1 New Member

Sep 2, 2009

And his eyes are blue? I didnt know they could have blue eyes either. Just amazing looking. I look forward to seeing more pics of him. :) Stunning stunning. :love:

6. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA

Thank you!.... yes, blue eyes are pretty common in fainters... actually everything is... they come in all colors, all hair lengths, blue, brown or any color in between for eye color and polled, horned or disbudded.... you get a great variety with the fainters. It's one of the many reasons that I love them. :) Thank you again for the compliments!

Liz.... he is VERY wide.... when you look at him in person it is just amazing that he is only 8 weeks old for how much width and muscling he has.... especially since he was one of triplets.

7. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California

He gorgeous ...congrats.... :thumb: :greengrin:

8. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska

stunning eyes!

9. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine

Congrats, it's wonderful you are so pleased! :cool: He is very sharp-oh that color. :thumb:

10. DebMc

DebMc Member

Dec 10, 2009

What do you mean he's not photogenic??? Get outa' here. :wink:

He's a handsome lil' dude and it shows in the photos. I :love: his coloring.

Deb Mc

11. Riot_My_Love

Riot_My_Love New Member

Oh gosh, he's GORGEOUS! I'm jealous! Why do you have to be 3,000 miles away :sigh: I can't steal him now. :ROFL: Congrats, though. Do you have any does with that color gene? And the double blue eyes?

12. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Re: YAY!!!! He's HOME!!!!! (***Updated photos***)

Well, here are some updated photos of my sweetheart at 16 weeks old. He still tries to climb in my lap every morning but it's definitely NOT as comfortable as it was 8 weeks ago! LMBO :doh:

Attached Files:

13. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA

Gage's first "girlfriend" will be Bree.... I am :drool: :drool: waiting for those kids to be born!!!!!!!! :pray:
    Is it bad that they won't even be breeding until the end of August and I'm already anxious????? :ROFL: :ROFL:

Attached Files:

14. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California

Wow... :shocked: very nice.... :thumb: :love:

15. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky

They are both gorgeous! I can see why your anxious to see what they produce!

16. farmergal

farmergal New Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Northern California

WOW he's only 16 weeks in that picture? He is a fast grower!!! He already looks so masculine and fleshed out, it's amazing.

17. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA

Yes! He's actually pretty short (the first rail in the fence behind him is 2 ft off the ground.) He is really an impressive little buckling in person though! I'm pretty darn happy with him. :) Of course I'd still love him even if he were hideous because he's so laid back and super friendly. :) Oh I counted it out and he is 17 1/2 weeks old on the side view picture.

18. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC

Beautiful goats! Congratulations!

19. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA

Jess...he is sure gonna give you some awesome kids! Amazing how fast those boys grow, he is such a chunk!

He and Bree will definately give some adorable babies!

20. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA

Thanks everyone! I know I'm such a nerd for being so excited about this breeding.... but I'm selling Bree after she kids so all of her kids out of this breeding will be staying here and will be DISBUDDED!!!!!!! So fingers crossed for me that I get some GIRLS!!!!!!!!