The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you know, Jen (Starry Eyed Goat Girl) gave me an amazingly wonderful present early this summer... my first purebred Nubian doeling, Pixie Dust. Pixie has become my best friend and is such a joy to own and love. Because I won her in Jen's Give a Kid to a Kid program, I also get to get a Nubian buck from her! I have been talking to her, and I should be able to get one in the Spring.

I am not sure what doe he will be out of yet, but all of Jen's does are amazing and I am so excited to own a little bit more of her beautiful herd!! Thank you so very much Jen! What an amazing gift :D
:cool: :clap: :fireworks: :rope: :sun: :horse: :leap:

·
Registered
326 Posts
That's awesome! I know how you feel, I just purchased my first byck after thinking I never be able to get one. Can't wait to see him!

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
I can't wait to see him Katherine!!!!

From the time you were six!!! I don't know exactly how long that is in years, but you have wanted goats for a long time!!!! I didn't know I liked goats until a year ago when I got my first doe =)

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Well, I guess I can wait a little longer. Just kidding, it's been a while since I've gotten to see Pixie, do you still have that little signature pic I made you, I still love how it turned out.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts