Yay!!!! More babies today!!!

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by Tera, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Tera

Tera New Member

Dec 20, 2007
    near Texarkana, TX
    Blue finally had her babies today, I was hoping for triplets again, but we had twins (still great). A gold and white doe with brown eyes and a silver, black and white buckling with blue eyes. I wish the doe had the blue eyes, but what do you do? At least I finally got a girl!!!! Now just one doe left to kid ( I'm thinking tomorrow) and hopefully she has me a blue eyed doe!!! Keep your fingers crossed and I will post pictures when I can get some! :cool:

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Congrats!

WOO HOO!!

Can't wait for the pics!!

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    A girl! Wahoo :girl:

Congratulations.

4. LiddleGoteGurl

LiddleGoteGurl New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    WI
    Those girl thoughts worked!! Yay! I am so happy for you :).
    Congratulations!! And now I will think blue eyed doeling thoughts for you next time... :D.

5. Tera

Tera New Member

Dec 20, 2007
    near Texarkana, TX
    The thoughts worked, I woke up at about 3:40 am and felt like I should go check on everyone. Lo and Behold there is a new little head sticking out to greet me. My last doe to kid, Artemis, kidded completely by herself and had both babies up and relatively dry. So I moved her in with the other brand new momma and started iodining cords, one little brown eyed black and white girl with wattles like her mom, and one little white and black blue eyed girl! TWIN DOES, Finally!!! So my tally is even 3 does and 3 bucks in the past 3 weeks, 3 blue eyed and 3 brown eyed, I am happy!! :stars:

6. LiddleGoteGurl

LiddleGoteGurl New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    WI
    YAY!!!! That is soooo exciting Tera!!!!! YAYAYAY!!! Congrats!

7. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Tera, So you are done kidding already? WOW, and I have not even started. That is wonderful about having the a good season.
    Isn't it funny how we wake up knowing that we need to go out and we find a baby that is there coming into the world? Congratulations.
    PICTURES. PLEASE

8. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    CONGRATS!! oh you owe us LOTS of new pics! LOL!

Can't wait and glad that everyone is doing good!!!

9. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!

10. CONGRATS and Those blue eyes will melt your heart every time...

:lol: