The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Blue finally had her babies today, I was hoping for triplets again, but we had twins (still great). A gold and white doe with brown eyes and a silver, black and white buckling with blue eyes. I wish the doe had the blue eyes, but what do you do? At least I finally got a girl!!!! Now just one doe left to kid ( I'm thinking tomorrow) and hopefully she has me a blue eyed doe!!! Keep your fingers crossed and I will post pictures when I can get some! :cool:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The thoughts worked, I woke up at about 3:40 am and felt like I should go check on everyone. Lo and Behold there is a new little head sticking out to greet me. My last doe to kid, Artemis, kidded completely by herself and had both babies up and relatively dry. So I moved her in with the other brand new momma and started iodining cords, one little brown eyed black and white girl with wattles like her mom, and one little white and black blue eyed girl! TWIN DOES, Finally!!! So my tally is even 3 does and 3 bucks in the past 3 weeks, 3 blue eyed and 3 brown eyed, I am happy!! :stars:

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Tera, So you are done kidding already? WOW, and I have not even started. That is wonderful about having the a good season.
Isn't it funny how we wake up knowing that we need to go out and we find a baby that is there coming into the world? Congratulations.
PICTURES. PLEASE

1 - 10 of 10 Posts