Yay!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by goatnutty, Mar 25, 2009.

1. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Someone wants to come out and look at three of my goats today! I've been trying to sell them for months. It's sad because they are my babies and one of them was my first but, I have to do whats best for them. I hope she takes them I made her a deal of $150 for all three.

2. empera

empera New Member

Mar 20, 2009
    :) That's great!

You know you want to share some pictures, huh? :wink:

3. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
  4. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Good luck! :thumbup:

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    yep... it sure does ... :thumbup: ....the pic sits sideways .....they are very pretty goats... :love: :greengrin:

I am praying she gets them.... :pray:

6. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Thanks, I love the coloring of the paint but, they really aren't growing quite right...they are yearlings! Do you think they are permanately stunted?

7. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    your welcome... :) ...you know.... they may surprise you ....and feeding them properly..worm them when needed... you may find that ..they will do well.....another thing to remember .....they are by no means done growing at 1 year old ....they could have up to 3 more years of growing....If you really like the paint... then hang on to her.... she is very pretty....and even if she doesn't achieve ..where you think she should be later....you can always sell her down the road....
    Also some of those smaller does may surprise you... and produce some exceptional kids for you..... but... if you want to sell them... that is completely up to you.... :wink:

8. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Well, I would have retained the paint because she looked promising other than her size but, it would have been unfair to tell them they couldn't have her after they were coming to look at them...they bought them both and are thinking about taking the pygmy... :stars: My dad said he would get off my back now...yes! :wahoo: