The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
watch for signs of pnuemonia as often the move will cause enough stress to cause shipping fever. but it sounds like you will make them as at home as possible. have fun!!

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
Congrats! Show us pics when you can! I have Nubians too, have had them for a year so far! :) you'll love them, their personalities truly are amazing!

Watch for pneumonia, as moving stress can bring that out. Just make sure they have clean, warm bedding, hay, grain, and water! And love! That's all a goat really needs- food, water, and lotsa lovin :)

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
Super cute! They look like my first goats! :love: have a great adventure with them!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It's already been an adventure! I think they like me too much. If I leave the pen for a sec they start bawling, and if I come back, not a sound

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
That's normal.. Their whole lives have been turned upside down. You're the security blanket. Once they settle in after a couple weeks, things should calm down :)

·
Registered
637 Posts
Ha love the pics-- ours peed like crazy when we were trying to unload (we got 4month olds last week-- Yay Back aint it great!!!!:)!!!
Sorry about the rain (am dreading that here too)....

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
Yep, ours were that way too. They screamed all night, and all day the next day until I gave up and went down there with a lawn chair :)

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Most of ours go places in the back (or front seat ) of our car too :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts