Yeah! Babies!

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by dragonfly farms, Jan 9, 2009.

1. dragonfly farms

dragonfly farms New Member

Oct 4, 2008
    Pfafftown, NC
    Well last Friday Stella had babies and this friday her mom Sadie had babies! I noticed this morning during feeding that Sadie had some white goo so i emailed DH and asked him when he got home from lunch to check on her, she is close but i didnt think she was close enough to stay home. Well DH came home from lunch and he called and said "when did we get another black goat, oh wait she had her babies!" (silly boy!) So he got mamma and babies situated. Sadie kidded like a champ and had one almost solid black doe (Midnight), she has some frosting on her ears, tail and like 2 white hairs on her head. She also had a grey boy (cinder or ash). He looks just like Stellas twins. They both have waddles, just like mom.

2. DopeyOpie

DopeyOpie New Member

Jan 4, 2009
    Canada
    :stars:

They are so cute! :girl: :boy:

3. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    How precious! The little grey one is a looker for sure...Midnight is a fitting name for the little doe.

4. dragonfly farms

dragonfly farms New Member

Oct 4, 2008
    Pfafftown, NC
    No i cant tell if they are from my buck or not. I got her Aug 15, so its pretty close. :shrug:

5. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    Congrats on the babies! :stars: I just love that grey color on the buckling.

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California