YEAH! Finally got my new camera

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by mistyblue, Nov 4, 2009.

1. mistyblue

mistyblue Senior Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Angleton, Texas
    WoHooo! Can you tell I am excited. My old camera gave up the ghost and died on me around April. I have been asking for a new camera all this time and he came home with one yesterday.

I got a Kodak EasyShare digital camera with 14 mega pixels, 5X zoom, it even has a self timer. Now the bad part is I have to learn how to use it, I am really not very good at anything that is more complicated than point and shoot.

I want to use it now but by the time I get off work, it is already dark. :sigh: But I will be doing my best this weekend, look for all kinds of picture overload this weekend.

2. WEll, I can't wait to see your new photos!

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Stick it on "auto" and then its a simple point and shoot -- the timer, read up in the Manuel on it. I only use it when doing set up pictures myself or on vacation.

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    sounds awesome ......congrats.. :thumbup: ..we love to see your new pics ....when you take them.... :wink: :greengrin:

5. mistyblue

mistyblue Senior Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Angleton, Texas
    I am having a hard time waiting for the weekend to get here. I hate the fact that it is dark by the time I get off work as it is. I will be feeding in the dark from now until April, wich also means it is hard for me to look over the goats and make sure they are ok.

We will be getting electricity eventually, just not right now. So flashlights and the generator are my best friends.

Yes it will be picture overload on Monday, and Auto on the camers is going to be my best friend until I can understand this thing.