YEAH Goat People!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sunshineandtulip, Nov 6, 2007.

1. sunshineandtulip

sunshineandtulip New Member

Nov 5, 2007
    Missouri Ozarks
    :lol: I have been wandering aimlessly around the internet since Goat Web went down! I was so happy to find this! I have the same name as on GW. I am in Missouri and have 14 goats. Mainly Nubians and Boers or crosses. We are anxiously awaiting the end of January when the first babies should start showing up! Happy to be here!!
    Tonia

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Welcome!!!

I am also eagerly awaiting the end of January. I have 9 minis - nigerian and pygmy and 1 kinder. I am expecting my first births the very end of January! Then March I am expecting 3 to birth~~~

Allison

3. jBlaze

jBlaze New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    Oregon

Yes, funny, I did not realize how much time I spent on GW till it went down and i was able to get other things done with all that time. I sort of like that this site is not as busy, I am still able to get some things done and sort of keep up with the board. lol
    funny too how much other junk you find wandering aimlessly on the net. :lol:

4. cornishwlr

cornishwlr New Member

Oct 18, 2007
    louisiana
    Hey Tonia glad that you found us. Quite a few GW people are finding there way here. I check in a few times a day to catch up on things. It is a nice friendly board to be on.

5. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    Welcome to TGS. I am glad you found your way here.

6. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    hey welcome! glad to have you and to hear the updates on the goaties.

7. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    WOW, we are getting a lot of the GW people here, isn't it great? Welcome

8. sunshineandtulip

sunshineandtulip New Member

Nov 5, 2007
    Missouri Ozarks
    Thanks for the welcome!! Yeah I didnt realize how much time I spent on goatweb either. There is another site with some of the GW people. BUT my PC doesnt like it and wont let me load the site. This is our 3rd year of goat babies and I cant wait.
    Have a great day all! Tonia

9. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    Good to hear from you again.