The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:lol: I have been wandering aimlessly around the internet since Goat Web went down! I was so happy to find this! I have the same name as on GW. I am in Missouri and have 14 goats. Mainly Nubians and Boers or crosses. We are anxiously awaiting the end of January when the first babies should start showing up! Happy to be here!!
Tonia

·
Registered
254 Posts
sunshineandtulip said:
:lol: I have been wandering aimlessly around the internet since Goat Web went down! I was so happy to find this!
Yes, funny, I did not realize how much time I spent on GW till it went down and i was able to get other things done with all that time. I sort of like that this site is not as busy, I am still able to get some things done and sort of keep up with the board. lol
funny too how much other junk you find wandering aimlessly on the net. :lol:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hey Tonia glad that you found us. Quite a few GW people are finding there way here. I check in a few times a day to catch up on things. It is a nice friendly board to be on.

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
WOW, we are getting a lot of the GW people here, isn't it great? Welcome

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the welcome!! Yeah I didnt realize how much time I spent on goatweb either. There is another site with some of the GW people. BUT my PC doesnt like it and wont let me load the site. This is our 3rd year of goat babies and I cant wait.
Have a great day all! Tonia

1 - 9 of 9 Posts