Yes we are Addicited!!!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Tog Lovers, Jun 16, 2008.

1. Tog Lovers

Tog Lovers New Member

Oct 10, 2007
    Greensburg, PA
    We got another little goatie this Friday! :cool: :wahoo: We had been thinking about getting a little buddy to wether so our buckling would have somebody to play with. Friday we were at a show and we were able to pick up this little cutie. He is an Alpine but his coloring is like that of a Togg just a little darker. They get along Great!! He is just 2 weeks old so it's back to the bottles. (Now if I could just find a milker I wouldn't have to keep buying replacer.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ

3. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    What a doll. Congratulations. :love:

4. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    He is adorable!!! My mom had an alpine wether for 10 years...and at 4 years old he was MASSIVE!! Maybe I'm just used to being around the little goats but this alpine was BIG...His back was at my waist and I'm 5'9!!

Any "local" Toggs coming in the future to add to your herd?

5. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Very cute kid!

6. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    He's a purdy little sundgau!! :D Congrats!

7. Tog Lovers

Tog Lovers New Member

Oct 10, 2007
    Greensburg, PA
    Thank You All! We are so happy we got him. They are playing really well together. I am glad that when I look outside now I don't see little Prince just standing there looking lonely. Now He is running and jumping around. I am surprised to see how well he looks out for the baby. He actually watches that the little one doesn't get to close to the electric fence. He will go over and start nudging him away from it. So Cute.

Liz, don't know if we will be getting anymore Toggs. With this economy we are being carefull. A couple of people have contacted us to say they milkers available but they want more than we are able to spend. :shrug: Seems the price has gone up.

8. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Well, then I say you have a very good start with your herd...and who knows what the coming months will bring you. I had asked because I knew you inquired about the "local" herd that may have been selling out and was just curious if you had contact with her.

9. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    What a pretty little boy!! I love sundgaus :love: