yesterday was the ....

Discussion in 'TGS Announcements & Help' started by StaceyRosado, Dec 5, 2007.

1. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    2 month anniversary for The Goat Spot! Just noticed this and had to share.

And since I actually created it late on October 4th today is the real anniversary when it was an open forum. :D
  2. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    I fell like I've been here forever- thanks again Stacey for your time and effort- it gets better each week.

3. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Thanks Stacey for all your efforts!! I think this place is great :D
  4. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Same here it's great on Goatspot!
  5. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    wow that is great. thank you stacy for giving us a great place to meet frineds & talk goats & every thing else. i just love it here.
  6. sungoats

sungoats New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Jackson NJ
    Wow! Only 2 months??? :shock: I'm in such a habit of checking in everyday I feel as if it's been here forever! Thanks, Stacey and all the Mods, for all your time and effort! :hug:
  7. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    I agree....TGS seems like it has been here longer than just 2 months! :D Thank you Stacey for making such a friendly goat site!
  8. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Thanks Stacey!!! We really appreciate all the work you and the mods do to make this such a great place!
  9. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    It doesn't seem like it has been 2 months! What a great 2 months it has been here! I am so happy to be part of such a great site!! Thanks Stacey!!!!!
  10. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    I am glad you all feel so at home that the short time frame we have been around seems odd to you.

Keep enjoying :leap:
  11. LiddleGoteGurl

LiddleGoteGurl New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    Yes, Thank you Stacey! :) I am so glad you have this here. I feel bad, I just don't have that much extra time online to post much here.. between working on goat shows, school, and life unfortunately :(. But I love coming here when I can!
  12. mystic's_mom

mystic's_mom New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Northern, MN
    Wow, has it really been only two months? It seems like much longer since we first talked about a name for the place!!! :) :D
  13. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    yes I had forgotten that you were helping with ideas.
  14. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Yipee! 2 months, has it really been that long?!?!?!?!?!?!
  15. nancy d

nancy d Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2007
    near Seattle
    Everyone has put it so well!! Only 2 months!? Seems like longer...I too really appreciate Stacey and all the mods for their time and dedication!!
    I feel lost on other forums. Sometimes they are fun to read & respnd to, but this is home for me!! :clap:
  16. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Wow, it does feel like I have been on here forever! Thanks Stacey and everyone else who has worked hard to make this a friendly place.:)