you HAVE to read this ad

Discussion in 'Mini Mania' started by SDK, Nov 20, 2008.

1. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    oh my gosh guys, i was looking at ads on craigs list for fun and i came across this ad

This goat only says one word....

WOOOOOAAAAAHHHHH

Maybe he knows more words but so far he only sayd WOOOAAAHHHHHH

It's HILARIOUS but when he raped our chicken we thought it was less funny.
    He is definately a breeding factory so if you want to breed him to your chickens or hopefully to your females goats that would be more natural!

He's just a little confused!

If you don't have chickens and think a goat that says WOOOOAAAAHHHH is funny then this is the goat for you.

Needs TLC. GOOD HOME ONLY PLEASE ... No freaks!

2. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    wow, interesting marketing tactics...... :question:

3. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    That is quite disturbing. . . . :worried:

4. QotL

QotL New Member

May 27, 2008
    Maine
    :ROFL: Maybe I just have a twisted sense of humor, but I find that hilarious! Not sure I'd want a chicken-crazy goat, but kudos to the person who grabbed attention with that ad!

Meghan

5. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Wow, that was kinda, really stupid, IMO. No offense meant at all QotL. :wink: I just didn't think that was,,,I don't know,,,like appropriate :shrug: It's kinda securing that the goat might not get a great home. I mean, they don't make him sound cute or sweet or flashy or anything. Other than he rapes chickens and makes a funny noise. Who would want to buy that goat other than some weirdo. Not saying, he won't get a good home, but really. It sounds like a child or someone a bit immature wrote that.

6. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    KWFarms - are you calling me a weirdo - LOL! :ROFL: He would fit in perfect at my ranch - everyone has their quirk there - :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

7. KW Farms

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    :ROFL: :ROFL: :slapfloor: :ROFL: Actually Allison...lol! He may just fit right in your program!!!! Him and Joe...hahahahaha!!! I can see it now!! :ROFL: :ROFL:

8. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Don't forget my others!!

Gay Boer Buck - Lil' Man
    North Idaho Girl - Daisie Mae (under bite, snaggle toothed, etropion eyelid girl)
    Fire - my gimped leg girl (who by the way is 99% healed and doing well - just lost movement in the joint)
    Ram - who likes to breed goats

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

9. KW Farms

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
  10. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    That craigslist ad is really strange for sure...at least they are being honest,but it sounds like they don't really want to get rid of him to me ...telling something such as breeding a chicken..? :roll: :question: :doh:

you see ...just like Allison said....we all have gay bucks.. that isn't a nice act to see either especially in front of company....but a chicken is a little off the wall.... :roll: :doh:

Allison.......I was wondering how fire was......so glad she is doing well.... :hug: :)

11. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    It's so embarrassing when we have "city people" visiting our goats and two of our does are riding around on each other. . . . so incredibly embarrassing trying to explain to people why they are doing that. . . . especially when they have kids. :oops:

12. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I completely know how you feel... :oops: :roll:

13. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Oh that is for sure - especially when the city kids LIVE with you and a buck is riding a doe right in between you and "finishes" while they are right in between you - she about died. This was her first time in the pen with me and needless to say, has not been back either! :ROFL: :ROFL:

Or the fat wether that looks preggers and asking when he is due and then he pees..... I tell them he is a wether, "what is that"?? A casterated male - and then they turn red and the kids want to know what that means......

You just can't win no matter what.

14. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
    I know it! My goats purposely try to embarrass me every chance they get! I have one paticular buck that as soon as anyone walks up to the fence he immediately tries to prove how much of a "stud" he is by mounting another buck. And I mean he gets down right serious about it and continues doing the deed on this poor buck until you walk away. So when people ask to see the bucks, I warn them first that it will be X-Rated so be prepared. :shocked: It embarrasses me everytime as he puts on quite the show.

As for the ad... I think it is a strange way to advertise a goat for sale, definetly a different kind of approach. :question:

15. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Allison ,,,,,that is pretty funny ... :ROFL: . :) ..but ....yes at the same time ....real embarrassing.... :doh:
    It's like...not now.... :doh: Alot of the city kids are illiterate on farm animals .....
    Just an example on how illiterate ....I am not saying all.....city people/kids... know nothing about farm life.....
    Well there was a pheasant hunters club.....These hunter's came from the city and went pheasant hunting.....they shot..... a so called pheasant ....and showed others there kill and the property owner....they told the owner that "wow I have never seen a pheasant so big"........the owner of the property said" Oh ....no ...you've got to be kidding me....that is my peacock"~! :doh:
    now that was a real bad situation ,with those particular city folks...It happened a very long time ago. :( Think about how embarrassed they were..... :oops:

16. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Oh my gosh - I would be livid if I had a peacock and someone was hunting and didn't know what they were hunting for and shot one of my animals. Those type of people should NEVER be allowed to hunt.

17. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    it is one thing to accidentatly mistake one animal for somethign else BUT it is another to see it in person and have NO IDEA that what you shot is NOT what you thought you shot. :hair: people like that need to stay in the "city"

18. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I agree....Allison and stacey.....I guess they just wanted to hunt ...and didn't even study what the animal/bird....they were hunting looked like .....that is sad..scary... but true..... :( :doh: :help: