The Goat Spot Forum banner

1121 - 1140 of 1264 Posts

·
Registered
30,217 Posts
when you come up with little ditties like this one: Lol..but so true!!

from Jennifer Keys

On the first day of Christmas I gave this to my goats!
One brand new barn!
On the second day of Christmas I gave this to my goats!
Two heated buckets and one brand new barn!
On the third day of Christmas I gave this to my goats
Three mineral lick tubs, two heated buckets and one brand new barn!
On the fourth day of Christmas I gave this to my goats!
Four expensive round bales, three mineral lick tubs, two heated buckets and one brand new barn!
On the fifth day of Christmas I gave this to my goats...
Five warm goat coats, four expensive round bales, three mineral lick tubs, two heated buckets and one brand new barn!
On the sixth day of Christmas I gave this to my goats frown emoticon
Six more expensive round bales, five warm goat coats, four expensive round bales, three mineral lick tubs, two heated buckets and one brand new barn!
On the seventh day of Christmas I gave this to my goats.
Seven loafing sheds, six more expensive round bales, five warm goat coats, four expensive round bales, three mineral lick tubs, two heated buckets and one brand new barn.
On the eighth day of Christmas I gave this to my goats
Eight MORE expensive round bales, seven loafing sheds, six (stinking) expensive round bales, five warm goat coats (for the sissies) four expensive round bales, three mineral lick tubs, two heated buckets and one (now slightly dented) brand new barn.
On the ninth day of Christmas I gave this to my goats
Nine MORE heated buckets, eight (good grief how much hay can they eat?) expensive round bales, seven loafing sheds (because we can't all share a barn can we?!?) six expensive round bales, five warm goat coats (SMH), four EXPENSIVE round bales, three mineral lick tubs, two heated buckets and one brand new barn.
On the tenth day of Christmas I gave this to my goats
nine more heated buckets!!!!, eight more expensive round bales, seven loafing sheds, six expensive round bales, five warm goat coats, four expensive round bales!!!!, three mineral lick tubs, two heated buckets and one beat to heck brand new barn.
On the eleventh day of Christmas I gave this to my spoiled goats
Eleven straw filled stalls, ten expensive round bales, nine more heated buckets, eight (geez O Pete) expensive round bales, seven loafing sheds, six expensive round bales (waaa!!!), five warm goat coats, four expensive round bales, three mineral lick tubs, two heated buckets and one brand new (but now barely standing) barn.
On the twelfth day of Christmas it gave this to my goats
My VERY LAST 12 dollars, eleven straw filled stalls, ten expensive round bales, nine more heated buckets, eight MORE expensive round bales, seven loafing sheds, six expensive round bales, five warm goat coats, four expensive round bales, three mineral luck tubs, two heated buckets, one brand new barn ( and all that was left of my sanity and will to live)

·
Registered
55 Posts
You know you live on a farm when you bend over to pick something up off the floor and an egg falls out of your bra. And you wonder, "How long has that been in there?"
Oh no! That reminds me of the time I came into work with a pocket full of eggs I forgot to take out.... I remembered when I put my hand in my pocket and felt egg yolk.:faint:

·
Goat Crazy!
6,469 Posts
You know you live on a farm when people's dogs GLUE their noses to you and you have to explain why you smell so "inviting"...

(Hey, I MEANT to take a shower! OK?)

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
You know you live on a farm when people's dogs GLUE their noses to you and you have to explain why you smell so "inviting"...QUOTE]
Been there; done that! Over and over and over.

You know you live on a farm when the feed bill is more than the grocery bill.:laugh:

·
Goat Crazy!
6,469 Posts
Ah, and then there's today's example: You know you live on a farm when you slowly cruise by junk that people are throwing out because that old stair rail would make a great hay feeder! Or a new gate! and that pallet? I've can MAKE goat stuff with that pallet!

Good thing nothing fell outta the car on the ride home... ;-)

·
Registered
452 Posts
You know you live on a farm when you are late to a girl scout meeting because a goat is having kids and you have trained the friends so well that they atop the meeting and for a half an hour, you tell them about baby goats.

Also when your best friend knows a ton about goats and doesn't even have any!

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
you know you are a farmer when at high school orientation night your dad asks where I can park my horse

wow this is a long thread

·
I'm watching you
22,213 Posts
You know you live on a farm alone all day when you find yourself spouting things like "oh look at Sunny-bunny 'tretchin' her tuuuute widdle peetes"

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
You know you live on a (goat) farm when you are sitting on your couch and go, "I smell Billy Goat!" and realize it is you.
(Gotta love this time of year:oops:)

1121 - 1140 of 1264 Posts