You know you live on a farm when...

Discussion in 'Game Room' started by OwnedByTheGoats, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Goatzrule

Goatzrule Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2013
    New England
    You know you live on a farm when, you're talking with your brother in law and say loudly "I still have all the money from selling the kids" and he has to explain to the crowd of people who over heard

MadHouse and GoofyGoat like this.
  2. luvmyherd

luvmyherd Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2011
    NorCal
    Hysterical, Goatzrule!:ROFL:

3. sassykat6181

sassykat6181 Katrina

Nov 28, 2012
    Anderson, SC
    ^selling babies on the black market again huh! Lol

4. Little-Bits-N-Pieces

Little-Bits-N-Pieces Active Member

Apr 7, 2013
    CA
    Sell the kids, tattoo the kids, butcher the kids, it all gets you in trouble :lol:

5. you know you live on a farm when you go to a wedding (neighbors) in a creek bed. They had a cow mowed area poo and all in the dry creek bed where everyone was saying hope we dont have a flash flood. Then!! the bride disappeared and when found was on her knees with her arm inside a cow trying to pull a calf out in all her wedding clobber,makeup dress heals and someone yelling out dont leave your ring behind!! We have never let her forget this lol.teejae

Nigerian dwarf goat and MadHouse like this.
  6. Suzanne_Tyler

Suzanne_Tyler GreenTGoats

Jul 19, 2014
    US
    Oh dear :ROFL:
    Poor lady, on her wedding! Though I must say, I would totally do that :lol:

MadHouse likes this.
  7. goatblessings

goatblessings Fair-Haven Supporting Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Southwest Ohio
    I would SO like to be friends with that lady!!!

8. goathiker

goathiker I'm watching you Staff Member Supporting Member

This isn't the purpose of the game but, I couldn't resist. It's gone off the rails a couple times anyway.

Say in your best Jeff Foxworthy voice...

If you've ever hand picked horn worms off your tomatoes... You might live on a farm.
    If you learned to drive when you were 8... You might live on a farm.
    If you've been bucked off a horse, run over by a steer, and slammed your hand in the gate on the same day... You might live on a farm.
    If your yearly bonfire includes cooking the parts you cut from living calves that day... You might live on a farm.
    If you get out of boring engagements by saying your goat is going to kid soon... You might live on a farm.
    If you have ever chased a headless chicken down your driveway... You might live on a farm.

9. yeah she is a pretty amazing lady and wonderful friend. We cellabrate their wedding anniversary,new years day with a BBQ every year in the same place and the last few years we have been swimming in the creek because of flooding and yep the cow story always comes up lol. Id love to get a copy of the photos :ROFL: teejae

10. catharina

catharina Catharina

Mar 16, 2016
    Northern California

That one wins the prize for sure!!!

11. fayefaye

fayefaye New Member

Aug 27, 2016
    You know you live on a farm when your morning starts with goat alarms and formula in your cereal and hay in your bra.

12. Goatzrule

Feb 7, 2013
    New England
    You know you live on a farm when you've met all your boyfriend's at a fair

13. Bansil

Bansil Member Supporting Member

Jul 23, 2015
    Mnt city, TN
    As a guy I feel left out :shocked:

:shades:

except when my (work boss) says who left the mud on the floor:shocked:...it's probably goat or Alpaca poop now :slapfloor::slapfloor::slapfloor::slapfloor:

my truck actually does stink in a farm way....:ROFL::ROFL:

:ponder:

14. Goatzrule

Feb 7, 2013
    New England
    You know you live on a farm when your cow ends up on the town's found pets page.

Nigerian dwarf goat likes this.
  15. luvmyherd

Apr 9, 2011
    NorCal
    You know you live on a farm (and no one else in your family does) when your grandchildren come for Christmas and the first thing the youngest one wants to do is go *pick* eggs in the barn.

16. groovyoldlady

groovyoldlady Goat Crazy!

Jul 21, 2011
    Central Maine
    ...when the first thing that gets snowblown after "Snowpocolypse" is the goat pen.

17. ShireRidgeFarm

ShireRidgeFarm Active Member

Sep 24, 2015
    Northern WV
    You know you live on a farm when the conversation after dinner at the neighbor's house casually turns into a discussion of the goat reproduction process.

MadHouse likes this.
  18. happybleats

happybleats Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010
    Gustine Texas
    you know you live on the farm when your guard dog gets hurt you rush to the vet for full treatment including x ray...the next day your daughter falls off her horse and sprains her ankle and wrecks her arm...you make her sit with her foot elevated and rest a few days...but in my defence, she healed faster then our dog!:horse:

Happy New year all....:fireworks:

19. luvmyherd

Apr 9, 2011
    NorCal
    >>>>the conversation after dinner at the neighbor's house casually turns into a discussion of the goat reproduction process<<<<
    Happens to us all the time when hanging out with city folks. People who think meat just forms and then gets put into plastic packages and that milk is processed and magically appears in bottles are amazed by reality.:crazy:

20. Goatzrule

Feb 7, 2013
    New England
    When you take out your anger on the comment section of PETA Facebook pages