Young Boer buck in KY

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by HoosierShadow, Aug 22, 2010.

1. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    Hey everyone, this is an attempt to find our boy 'Boe' a new home. He's a full blooded boer, but doesn't have papers. We bought him when he was weaned, and he's probably about 6 1/2 months old, already trying to breed, so he'd be ready for fall breeding. He's a traditional, with a dark head, and a small white patch on his forehead. Very friendly, excellent with kids.
    We're asking $100 firm. I don't have any good updated pics of him, but if anyone were interested just let me know and I can get some posted.
    I'd love for him to find a new home as a buck, and not end up in the freezer!

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Do you have a picture of him? That may help in finding him a new home... :wink: :thumb:

3. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    These are from 2 months ago, but I'll get more as soon as I get more this afternoon.

Flickr changed their format, so I am having problems getting the pics to show up, so hopefully these will work this time
    Nope didn't work - but if you click on the link it should work.

June 22nd - he's filled out more IMO, he may not be real tall, but he's getting shoulder on him, and he's getting a big rear end, his weight is great, he's my lil' piggie boy! :)
    [​IMG][/url]
    Boe 6-22-10 by hoosiershadow78, on Flickr
    [/img]

He has some frost bite on the tip of his ear, it's not an issue.
    [​IMG][/url]
    Boe 6-22-10.3 by hoosiershadow78, on Flickr
    [/img]

4. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    to get pics off flickr now you need to look at the different sizes... you cant get the image url from the regular size... view them at Medium 650 or something like that then right click and get the info.