Young Kid, Broken Pelvis

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Damfino, May 7, 2020.

1. Moers kiko boars

Moers kiko boars Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2018
    Oklahoma
    So glad to hear that! Shes a little fighter than is making life work for her! Thanks for keeping us posted on her improvement. We all need to know of her healing and her strength. Its AWESOME!

MadHouse and Damfino like this.
  2. GoofyGoat

GoofyGoat Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2018
    TEXAS
    Butterfly you are my inspiration! praying all goes well and you continue to heal so miraculously!

3. MellonFriend

MellonFriend Well-Known Member

Hurray!!! I'm so happy it's working out for her.

Okay... what is that thing?:eek::) There's got to be a story behind that right?:lolgoat:

MadHouse and Moers kiko boars like this.
  4. Damfino

Damfino Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    Right behind you
    It's a monster!! My husband and I collect these wonderful creatures from the Bungled Jungle shop in Salida, CO. They didn't used to be quite so pricey so we amassed a sizeable selection. The big ones like the one in the photo have always been spendy, but for very special occasions my wonderful husband sometimes splurges. The particular monster that Butterfly made friends with was a 15th anniversary present. For our 10th anniversary Phil got me a bouquet of big fake flowers with monster faces from the same shop, along with a bright orange dragon head "trophy" mount for our wall. They're so much fun. I think we must have about 25-30 monsters in our house, but most of them are small. They hang from ceiling fans and lights, peep out from behind vases and desk tops, creep down walls, and adorn the tops of appliances.

5. MellonFriend

MellonFriend Well-Known Member

That is so cool! I'd love to see more of them if you have the time sometime.

6. Damfino

Dec 29, 2013
    Right behind you
    Just check out the link and you'll see the sort of fun creatures we've got. I'll post it again here for you: https://www.bungledjungle.com/index.html

7. happybleats

happybleats Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010
    Gustine Texas
    Awe..this is so heart warming
    So glad to see her getting along so well

8. R.Williamson

R.Williamson Active Member

Mar 21, 2019
    South Carolina
    I am sorry this happened to her but really happy she is recovering so quickly. It may sound weird but it happening in the time frame it did likely helped her odds of recovery.Not to mention it is likely part of why she is healing so fast. The excellent care is also a factor of course. Keep up the great job!She is a pretty lil girl.

9. Damfino

Dec 29, 2013
    Right behind you
    Yes, I totally agree. If this accident happened at 3 months instead of 3 days I'd have a lot less hope for recovery, and that road would be a lot longer and more difficult. As it is, Butterfly doesn't really know she's handicapped and she runs and jumps with the other babies. I doubt she'll be 100% symmetrical because her right hip is a lot pointier than normal, but because it happened so young I don't think it's going to cause her any pain or mobility issues when she's an adult. I'm not so sure about giving birth, but that's ok. I have someone who wants her anyway, and he may end up using her for a packgoat if she's up for it. I think she's going to be every bit as good a climber and jumper as any other goat, so that would probably be a very happy life for her.