The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I was sitting in my buckling Duncan's stall and noticed he has a cough it's not frequent but he sneezed and a whole bunch of white snot came out he sometimes also breathes like he has a cold. The picture is of the snot he wiped on the wall!! Please help! Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I think he either came with the cough or got it from the yearling San Clemente buck he is in the Same stall with but separated from.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How is his temp?

Is he eating and acting OK?

He may have pneumonia going on, it may be a good idea to start him on antibiotics for 5 days
Yes he loves his food! I haven't taken his temp ill try. I think I will take him to the vet when my dad gets home tonight because whatever he has I think my other two new bucks have to buy not as bad.... I seriously hope he isn't sick he is my very first nigerian buck and he has a nice rump and moonspots! :(

·
Super Moderator
83,058 Posts
Yes he loves his food! I haven't taken his temp ill try. I think I will take him to the vet when my dad gets home tonight because whatever he has I think my other two new bucks have to buy not as bad.... I seriously hope he isn't sick he is my very first nigerian buck and he has a nice rump and moonspots! :(
Good idea taking him to the vet. Let us know what the outcome is.

·
Registered
30,555 Posts
Stop by tractor supply and grab a bottle of Tylan 2oo. Give home 1cc per25#every 12 hours for five full days

1 - 14 of 14 Posts