Devonshire
Little Orchard
Forrest Pride
One*Oak*Hill
Me's-Ranch
Timber*Cove
I'm sure I"m forgetting some :wink:

I have:
Lucky*Star, Shady Lawn, Quioxte, South-Fork with a little One*Oak*Hill, Me's-Ranch, and Timber*Cove mixed in

For Oberhaslis(hard to please me here)
Haycreeks
Tonka Tails
Hyonahill
Dynamic
Singing-Spruce
Body Shops

I have:
Singing-Spruce lines for my Oberhaslis

For Saanens:
Singing-Spruce
Rocky-Run
Tradewinds
Clovertops
Willow Run

I have:
Singing-Spruce with a little Tradewinds mixed in :D

· Registered
4,193 Posts
I know! With Oberhaslis it is so hard to find something that you like, they seem to carry a lot of faults, the biggest one I see is 'saggy' udders and also bad feet. Currently, I only have 2, and they haven't freshened yet, but they come from Singing-Spruce lines, their pat. granddam appraised EX 91 and was a gourgeous doe, great udder, nice teats etc. I have a buck ordered from Haycreeks, they have the nicest Oberhaslis that I've seem, http://www.haycreeks.com Also, Tonka Tails has really nice obers, although they don't have pics of them on their website, the pics I have seen of them they are really nice.

· Registered
4,193 Posts
Yeah, I know what you are saying. My dad wants Oberhaslis as well as the LaManchas, so I'm going to take this as a 'challenge' to see if I can breed an animal that I really like. Oberhaslis do have a lot of weaknesses, but if you can find the right lines and the right animals, you should be ok :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.