Yucky buck in rut pic

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by trob1, Dec 20, 2007.

1. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    Here is Hyde before rut. Not a bad looking guy I think.

[​IMG]

Ok now here he is now in full breeding rut. Nasty looking guy but the ladies dont seem to mind.

[​IMG]

2. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    They sure do know how to turn on the charm don't they??? :p They can be so nasty and then they rub on you. YUCK!!!

3. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    This guy is the worst I have personally seen. He is litterally dripping and has dried urine caked on his face. I hate it when the girls go and rub under his beard. They must like it but I sure don't.

4. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Yeah I've had some extremes too. Some who don't get nasty at all, some in the middle and some who just drip with nastiness. Poor girls wind up smelling like the boys when they're bred. Ewwwwww

5. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I have a pure white buck that when in rutt was just aweful!!!

6. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Oh he's handome!! I think I'm the only one here who doesn't mind a sticky stinky buck in rut :D

7. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    My vet loves the smell of a buck in rutt - I actually kind of like it also - it is the "farm smell".

When she was coming out to the house in Sept - I warned her to bring a change of clothes for the way home, and she laughed, that she loved the smell!

8. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I don't mind it when I am outside. I just don't like when the smell follows me inside lol.