Zee Kidded!

Discussion in 'Birth Announcements' started by Sweet Gum Minis, Oct 20, 2009.

1. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    lol shes gorgeous!!! a real million dollar baby, and a very well done one

2. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!

WHAT A PRETTY LIL' GIRL TOO :stars:

3. Molly&Monica

Molly&Monica New Member

Sep 9, 2009
    Loma, CO
    Oh what a beautiful little :kidred:

4. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC

We had a buck year last year too so I'm so glad its starting off so good already. Last year we started with twin bucks, then we had a single buck. I couldn't believe it! Well this time we're starting with a doe, maybe there's more to come. :thumbup:

5. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    That would be great!!! :kidred:

6. ProctorHillFarm

ProctorHillFarm New Member

Well congratulations! She is beautiful! I cant believe she had only one, but at least it was a girl!

:birthday:

7. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    It surely is a doe kid year, most if not all of the breeders i know, have had all or mostly does :leap:

8. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    All I've seem to have heard of are doe only births too. Shoot, like you'd hear one of us complain! HA!

9. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    What a beautiful little doe!!! I would love a gold doe. Congratulations!! :clap:

10. GotmygoatMTJ

GotmygoatMTJ New Member

:stars: :balloons: :birthday: :balloons: :stars:

Awww!! Shes adorable!!!!
    Congratulations!!! Whatzer name?!? I like Million Dollar Baby! LOL :love: Courtesy of SDK Hehe.
    :kidred: :wahoo:

I hope for a doe year too. Mainly because I would love to retain a lot of doelings, but also because none of them will be registered. Soooo the less bucklings I have, the less I have to worry about banding. :cool:

11. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I know Zee has a daughter named Zoe at another farm so I don't want to use that. I was actually leaning towards Zinnia. Her sire is J-Nels SQ River Birch and dam is Caesar's Villa GS Zillionaire *D so I don't know. We played around with some money names last night. Like Rolling In The Doe, Gold Doubloon, Burried Treasure, Zillions, Lottery, Show Me The Money, etc. I just don't know. So we played on River names that start with Z and so far the only one I ran across is Zambezi. Zinnia is a flower and River is actually River Birch which is a tree. So I don't know.

Most of her kids from previous years were named Z names. Zeus, ZMillionaire, Zoe etc.

12. Suellen

Suellen New Member

Mar 9, 2008
    Paragonah, Utah
    CONGRATSShe is adorable.
    Suellen
    :wahoo:

13. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Member

Oct 19, 2009
    I like Zinnia. That's cute :)

14. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Thank you! I'm really leaning towards Zinnia too. :D

15. Idahodreamer

Idahodreamer Senior Member

Omg, she's beautiful!!! Congrats!!! :lovey: :kidred: .
    Zinnia is perfect for her. :D

16. Well, congrats. Very nice. I love her color! So far this year it has been a boy/girl year for me. Well later of last year first of this year. LOL. To be honest I have always had good luck with winter kids but as cold as it is getting I will just be glad they live if I don't catch them coming. I think next year the latest we will do is NOV kids and end of FEB kiddings. :pray:

Congrats again! :leap:

17. goatshows

goatshows New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    MA
    I sure hope its a doe year!!!
    looks like Zee pulled an Emily, making you think she had twins or trips but the she only had a single and taking her sweet old time kidding!
    Glad that you lucked out with a beautiful doeling!!!!! :leap: