Zoe and Molly kidded!

Discussion in 'Birth Announcements' started by greatcashmeres, Apr 1, 2010.

1. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Zoe kidded on Tuesday 3/30 day 153 with twins, the first, a buckling coming at 2:08 am and the second, a doeling within 15 minutes.
    She had a very smooth delivery with no issues. Just like last year, which was her first time, she is being a wonderful mother.[attachment=2:22ggvz90]tn_HPIM4637a.jpg[/attachment:22ggvz90][attachment=3:22ggvz90]tn_HPIM4648a.jpg[/attachment:22ggvz90][attachment=4:22ggvz90]tn_HPIM4644a.jpg[/attachment:22ggvz90]

Molly kidded on Wednesday 3/31 day 154 with a single doeling at 6:35 am. It was slightly hard for her delivering, but once one leg and the head was out, and the mouth cleared, I continued assisting minimally to pull the girl out. Molly is a screamer compared to Zoe, so her giving birth, sounds more intense/dramatic. Molly is also a good mother and immediately looks for her baby after birth. I just had a feeling and hoped she would have a girl, I am so pleased. Molly did an awesome job raising her two boys last year, and I felt she deserved a break from boys. I can tell, as she was checking her out, that she is delighted to have a girl.[attachment=1:22ggvz90]tn_HPIM4642a.jpg[/attachment:22ggvz90][attachment=0:22ggvz90]tn_HPIM4652a.jpg[/attachment:22ggvz90]

2. fiberchick04

fiberchick04 New Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Colorado
    Congrats!!! They are sooo cute! I just absolutely love the colors!!! :lovey:

3. loveallgoats

loveallgoats New Member

Jan 29, 2009
    Arizona
  4. DebMc

DebMc Member

Dec 10, 2009
    Aw! They're adorable! Congrats! :balloons:

Deb Mc

5. greatcashmeres

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Thank you all.
    I never even thought of a light brown one as a possible color from Zoe, so I am very pleased, and blue eyes to boot. :love:

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    COngrats.....they are adorable.... :greengrin:

7. fiberchick04

fiberchick04 New Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Colorado
    I am so jealous of that brown. I am trying to get brown and like a liver red both in my herd. Of course black and white are the most common, lol but I'm hoping to find some with brown or develop it in my herd. We will see. :p

8. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh they are just to cute! I love fiber kids they just look so cute when born (ok I do say that about every breed dont I?? haha but its true each breed is so unique in why I think they are cute)

9. greatcashmeres

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Thank you Pam and Stacey!
    Yep, each type/breed is unique, and I find myself ooowing and awwwing over the differences that make each one special.

I read something in passing recently about red ones and I'll probably look into those too-just can't let DH know. :wink:

10. farmgirl42

farmgirl42 New Member

Jan 2, 2010
    Eastern Ohio
    Congratulations on your adorable kids!

11. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Your very welcome... :wink: :greengrin:

12. fiberchick04

fiberchick04 New Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Colorado
    I am getting a liver red buck and I have some red does, I hope to expand the redness. I am excited to bring him home. He is just gorgeous. He is liver red bezoar color, so he has like a black neck collar and face but a liver red body. something like this

[​IMG]

of course way different horns, but you get the picture